Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TMI Post #1

I've been in this library since 2 pm. Eh, studying. Well, I sent a few tweets and drafted some blog posts (this one included) and my mind ocassionally wandered off into la la land. But I'm studying nonetheless. I have alot of ish on my dome man. Le sigh. Does anyone know when this crackish snowstorm is supposed to start? Well, I guess I can just Google it. Or Bing it. Or ask someone on Twitter because I swear half those mofos think they know er'thang under the sun. I swear, it's like some of the people I follow on there must have a Twitter app embedded in their brain because they are ALWAYS on my timeline yo (peace to SJ for that one). Saying absolutely nothing! Like, every move they make I have to see in my timeline. I've been dying to get that off my chest. Haha. I guess I could just unfollow them. In fact, let me go do that now.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment