Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New

I am so excited to get back on the wagon over here at Sleepless in Beantown. I've been away for far too long. 2010 was solid. In the love department, it treated me okay. I'll give it a B-/C+. Not incredibly memorable. Well, there was that one time by the pier on Carson Beach...but, I digress. ;-) I learned some important lessons in love in 2010. Perhaps the biggest lesson is that you can truly have what you want, if you truly want it. So, the question I am asking myself as I head into 2011 is, 'Am I truly ready for love?'

2011 is here. Time for new moments. New mistakes. New revelations. New love. New heartaches. New people. New places. New highs. New lows. A new YOU! Let's embrace it lovers. There are 360 more days left in this year. Make each one count.

No comments:

Post a Comment