Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Word of The Day: Trick-o-Meter


Ladies and gents...there comes a time in everyone's relationship when the trick-o-meter will start to go off. I hope that you never have to experience gaging your trick-o-meter, but let's face it, we all do. It is important to recognize this word so I came up with a working definition of the term so that you will be able to properly communicate to your mate when he/she is ACTING UP!

Trick-0-meter (trik-0-meta): noun; derived from the word trick - an internal gage that you use to measure when your mate is out 'tricking' or cheating. A trick-o-meter can range from 1-10 depending on the severity of your mates' tricking!

Sentence: I really want to trust my man, but my trick-o-meter has been giving me vibes that he's cheating. I mean how many nights a week does he need to be out...working late???

So, have you been using your trick-o-meter lately? Shout out to my cousin, Chi, for the word. She uses it daily in conversation and I stay ROTFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment