Monday, May 3, 2010

Dayum Halle....Say It Ain't So!


Damn it. I was really, really rooting for Halle to stay with her man, but I guess another one bites the dust. I learned on Friday afternoon that Halle Berry and her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry split after five years of non-marital bliss. If you recall, Halle appeared on Oprah after her embarrassing split from ex-hubby Eric Benet and declared that she would NEVER marry again. When the world learned that she went out and caught her a nice young thang thang, it was all KUDOS for my girl. I respect Halle because she shows cougars-in-training (AKA pumas) such as myself that there is nothing wrong with dating younger men. Halle is 43 and Gabriel is 34! However, sources close to Gabriel Aubry are saying that their age difference may have played a role in the split. So sad....

I wish Halle the best of luck as she puts herself back on the market. But, will she? It seems that being every man's dream hasn't landed Halle the man of her dreams. Damn, it must suck to be that beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment