Friday, January 21, 2011

TMI Post #2

What a week.  I can't think of any poignant moments to share other than this gnarly nap I took the other day.  I remember waking up with drool plastered to the side of my face like crazy glue.  I thought to myself, 'Damn, I got that gooooooood sleep!'  I probably should've savored that nap a little bit longer because as the blog title claims, I see many 'sleepless' nights in my future.  Le sigh.  School, parenting, work, volunteerism, entreprenuership, blogging, shoe shopping, hanging out with friends, dating, networking, and more shoe shopping (hee hee) can become quite exhausting.  In fact, I need a vacation. Stat.  Like yesterday.  I must start planning one soon.  Even if it's just a weekend getaway...so, any suggestions on where I should go?

No comments:

Post a Comment