Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well Alright Then Stacey Dash!

The rumor mill is buzzing this week with news of Jamie Foxx and Clueless actress Stacey Dash being an item. They were both spotted together over the weekend at Elton John's Oscar afterparty.

I don't really care if they're together or not...I'm still trying to figure out what was on her biscuit when she did this interview on Jamie's show, The Foxxhole, on Sirius XM radio. She gave us an earful with her views on sex, dating and marriage. I had NO idea she's been married 3 times, and is currently in the middle of a divorce from her third husband!

Peep the interview and let me know your thoughts...

Interview courtesy of WorldStarHipHop.com

2 comments:

  1. Part of me was repulsed by how ignorant she sounded. Another part of me was saddened by the void she's trying to fill. And the last part of me was captivated and inspired by her honesty. That is all for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. The interview disturbed me because she is (or was) extremely insecure and she is beautiful...it's always the beautiful women that seems to suffer from insecurities the most. I was able to catch her interview that she did on The Wendy Williams show on Friday...it was also interesting.

    ReplyDelete